Tuesday

You Can Ponder Perpetual Motion


This is for the week of Nov 24th. I apologize for being so far behind. It is hard to keep up on the blog when we have company. I promise if you every come to visit that I will also use you as an excuse to procrastinate my posts.....

So, we were truly blessed to have Grandma Joanne come and stay with us for Thanksgiving. I feel a little bad for some of the time we spent running while she was here. I know she understands. But, truly, I don't think I see the amount of time we are spending on our commitment to the marathon training. I would like to say a big THANK YOU to Grandma for being so understanding and for watching the girls for our Thanksgiving Day run.

We had a good training week and of coarse the high of the race was a great motivator for the rest of the weeks training.

No playlist would be complete without a little Creedence, so my addition this week is:
Up Around the Bend by Creedence Clearwater Revival




oh, check out the side bar. I am trying a new widget that is the list of the entire playlist in one place....

No comments: