Tuesday

Shout Out


I know, I know....I am totally behind with the blogging. With any luck I am catching up.






I have a special SHOUT OUT to my baby girl Ellie.
While Great Grandma Joanne was visiting for the Thanksgiving holiday....Without a whimper or a tear she got her little ears pierced. She was so adorable. Patient.
She listened to all of the instructions and waited as the kind woman marked her ears with the pen and gave her a Claire bear to hold.
After the first, not a noise. After the second, nothing. We all watched and waited, the nice clerk told Ellie she was done and all we got was a big ol grin from ear to ear.
So, the next time you see Grandma or Ellie tell them how nice their earrings look. Ellie will be more than proud to show them to you.

1 comment:

Kelly57 said...

Way to go El AND Joanne!!! Awesome memory!