Thursday

Visualization

The Wii trainer got on my nerves today. I am a bit grumpy. I didn't eat good yesterday and slept even worse. Ted is in Detroit. You think I would learn to take advantage of the empty bed, but it just isn't the same when he isn't there.

I managed to put in 1 1/2hrs on the Wii. I did some step, some boxing and hula. I did the balance games and all the yoga and strength. I didn't beat any of my top scores. Yikes. Just one of those days. I did my best to keep moving through it though. Yeah ME!

I use the female trainer on my Wii. She keeps telling me to visualize the body I want. That made we wonder a bit more about my goals in all of this. I am not in need of being skinny. I want to be strong. I want to be athletic. I really want to be able to keep up with our girls when we hike the Grand Canyon next summer.

So, drum role please: this is my goal. The picture of the body I want. Don't worry, I understand that she is 5" taller then me and is a paid athlete and works out 6 hours a day. I would be happy to get close, even if in my own mind, to this body. Thanks Misty May-Trenor for my picture of inspiration today.

1 comment:

Kelly57 said...

Some days she gets on my nerves too. Think I may try my ipod tomorrow with her so i don't have to listen to her repeat!! Misty is a great visual - rocking strong!